Subscription code no longer valid

jumpingjack
jumpingjack Posts: 6 New Member

Upgraded to windows 10 and f-secure stopped working,uninstalled and reinstalled several times to try and remedy and now my subscription code is invalid, can you resolve the two issues for me please, thank you.

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi jumpingjack,

May I know the exact error you are receiving in your Freedome product for activating the license?

Please let us know how you purchased Freedome or how you got the Freedome license code for your device?

• jumpingjack

Hi Laksh, says code has expired, it was for 5 devices but i only downloaded on to one, purchased through Cleverbridge on 14th june 2015, when i upgraded to windows 10 Freedome would not open, so i uninstalled and reinstalled several times to no avail and then it would not except the code.

• Laksh

Hi jumpingjack,

May I know what was the issue when you upgraded to Windows 10 and Freedome? Was there any particular error message?

Regarding your license error, could you please send us a screenshot of the error as your license should still be valid?

• jumpingjack

Hi Lakish, there was no error message,it just would not open. not able to insert picture but it says ERROR you have reached the maximum number of installations with this code.

• Laksh

Hi jumpingjack,

Could you please send me a Private Message with your license code which you are using for Freedome so that I can check further on this?

• jumpingjack

Nothing is resolved, payed for year's subscription and got three weeks use,Lost faith now Smiley Sad

• Laksh

Hi jumpingjack,

I have sent you a private message with the details. Apologies for the delay in the reply for this post.

• jumpingjack

Hi Lakish, f-secure still will not open even now the subsciption is valid again. Since i upgraded to windows 10 on the 29th july it has not worked, it clearly isn't compatible.

• Laksh

Hi jumpingjack,

May I know if you are getting any error message when you try to open the Freedome product? If yes, please post a screenshot the error as well.

• jumpingjack

Hi Lakish, no, there an error message, just will not open and connect since upgrade to windows 10 on 29th july.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info