All the problems are having with this crappy software

it_aint
it_aint Posts: 18 New Member

From what I read here this freedome should be call problemdome I too have got problems with the stupid program it cuts my internet speed in half  (WIFI) turn it on I get 8mbps turn it off and I go back up to 25 mbps And talk about their so called support staff they always point you to the forum which ait no help

Also when I tryed to get help they were more cocerned of where I bought it and where did I get the key

I sent them a picture of the box and when you use support you recive the form letter 5x I got the same form letter, I wish I never bought this what a waste of $ 50.00

glad I got ripped  off

Comments

• it_aint

I bought this stupid program $50.00 what a RIPOFF. It kill my wifi . it drops fom 25 mbps to 8 mbps anyone with wifi try it.I contacted (ha ha) support I contacted them 5  x and I recieved 5 form letters directing me to this forum??? This forum is no help at all I tryed their chat they could help me either. Any way all I'm saying BUYER BEWARE

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi it_aint,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the Freedome product and how you feel about the product. We are here to help with your issue. As I checked through the post, I found your old post here has the same information as you posted in this new thread. Have you checked the reply posted by @Ben?

Could you please take a look at this article as to why your internet connection slows down when using Freedome? This might provide more insight into the speed issue. Does this happen with all the locations when using Freedome?

Please share with us more information about your issue so that we can assist you futher.

• it_aint

Thanks for redirecting me to my former post about this crap software. Just shows you what kind of people you're dealing with here They can't answer your post with an answer they just point you to their so called support and send you support emails indicating tey are looking into the problem when there not doing nothing

BUYER BEWARE

• it_aint

I asked them a simple question. Will f-&&^&^%$ hide my ip cameras from hackers on the net. Well that was a week ago maybe week and a half anyway I still haven't got an answer also how do you know it works anyway the only page they send you too is their own to test their own program ????? How do you know it does anything at all all the counters could be just that the randomly increase by the software. Also quit sending me you form letters because they are a waste of time

BUYER BEWARE

• it_aint

Where is the support ? I have contacted them 5x All you get is a form letter and I quote ""

Dear Customer,

This is an automatically generated message.

We are doing a follow up on your case, and we would like to know how you're getting on. Has the issue been resolved? If not, do respond to this email so we can help you further.

Take note that this case is automatically closed should we not hear from you within 4 days from the date this email was sent.

Please feel free to contact us again whenever you have questions. We're always here to help.

Best regards,

Mohd Nuzula

There was 1 by @Ben and he redirrected me to my own post and it was about their support or lack of. I have seen many paying customers complaining should have researched this bogus software would have saved some cash But I will continue to tell people about it

• [Deleted User]

Hi it_aint,

In this case, it would be more helpful if we know what kind of IP cameras you have so that we can have more information on this question. And what is the device and its OS in which you have the IP cameras?

Freedome creates a secure, encrypted connection from you and your device to the F-Secure Cloud. It makes your connection invisible in the Wi-Fi network and your data unreadable. When you connect to the Internet, your device is assigned a unique IP address. Freedome masks your IP, so you can surf anonymously. Please check this link for more information on the product.

• it_aint

So what you'e saying is my pc will behidden but my cameras wont be ? I run win7 and the cams are made by foscam and are used on wifi

If my internet is blocked and aynomous why did my software update it's self with freedome on?????

that tells me that I'm not in a stealth mode

I bought this program just for the purpose of protecting my cams from hackers

• it_aint

Just to let others that bought into F secure its funny that my track attempt's  went up and  I had freedum turned off so what gives I said before who really know if this software does anthing like I said before if you want to chk it they dirrect you to f secures web page ????????

• [Deleted User]

Hi it_aint,

I checked further regarding your query with our team. In this case, Freedome is installed on your computer but those cameras are individual devices in your network. Freedome on your computer cannot protect the other devices in your network.

I also saw your reply in the other post here in which you wanted to get a refund of the Freedome product. You may get your refund for Freedome from Cleverbridge directly. Please mention about your product and that you would like to get your refund.

You may email tham at: cs@cleverbridge.com or you may  call them at: https://www.cleverbridge.com/?scope=cuseco&progress=customersupport=&_ga=1.169278497.1216891518.1414...

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info