Iphones are not connected to Apple account

Harr1
Harr1 Posts: 7 New Member

We have accout for 5 equipment, two of them are connected to Ipad and Macpro, different accounts.

now we have 2 new Iphones and those should be able to connect previous account, but after trail period we are not able to connect those to Ipad and Macpro.

We are living in China

regards

Harri

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Harr1,

May I know if you purchased your Freedome license from the app store or from our F-Secure website? If it was purchased from the Apple App store, then you can have Freedome installed on all your other devices as long as these devices are registered to the same Apple ID. 

Does your 2 iPhones have the same Apple ID as the one seen in iPad?

• Harr1
    Hi, I purchased 5 equipment license from F-secure internet site. When I was in Finland I started to use one in my Ipad and Iphone. In that time my daughter also used one in her Macbook pro and my wife in Adnroid sony. My wife has also Ipad. My wife and daughter got Iphones so they thought they will use same license that they have already in Macbook and Ipad. Conclusion: Harri is using Ipad and Iphone Daudgter Macbook and Iphone Wife Ipad and Iphone. regards Harri
  • Laksh

Hi Harr1,

Could you please provide me the license purchase details and the license code via a private message to me so that I can check further?

Have you tried to enter your multi license (5 license) code into your Freedome product on the various devices? Is there any error message during the activation?

• Harr1

Hello,

I sent private message on Tuesday but not answer yet.

Regards

Harri

• Laksh

Hi Harr1,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I checked your private message regarding the code.

Have you tried to enter your multi license (5 license) code into your Freedome product on the various devices? Is there any error message during the activation? If you do see an error, please let me know to assist further.

• Harr1

Thank you,

Yes we tried the code during trial period VPN on and withour VPN, always same answer;

Account cannot be confirmed, please try again later.

And still at the moment same asnwer.

regards

Harri

• Laksh

Hi Harri,

Are you currently in China when trying to activate your Freedome? Have you tried to connect to a different network or a 3g network and retry the activation?

• Harr1

Hello,

Yes we are currently in China, we have tried many different networks, replay always same, the account not possible confirm, try later.

regards

Harri

• Harr1

Hello,

the problem solved, I isntalled betternet free VPN sytem and after that I was able to enter my code.

Not so good that you cannot enter the code  during trial period when your VPN working.

regards

Harri

• Laksh

Hi Harri,

Sorry to hear about your inconvenience! China is known to block partially VPNs, however we haven't received other claims concerning activation problem on our side. But, it is good to know that the code is validated now.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info