Code will not work

cliffc
cliffc Posts: 8 Observer

Hi

After my Freedome stopped allowing web sites to open on my win 7 IE11 set up i noticed that the VPN settings were no longer showing in IE network properties, so i removed and reinstalled Freedome in the hope this would fix the issue,

It has not reinstalled my VPN and now i cannot get the code to work as it says i have used the maximum number or installs.

Please can some one help with both of these issue can you make my code work and can you tell me how to manauly add the VPN settings to IE so web pages will open again

Thanks

Cliff

Comments

• cliffc

Hi

Not only can i not use a product i have paid for, and now i dont seem to be getting any support either, I have over 300 days left on my licence, and now you want me to pay again because i had to uninstall the product because i could not get to any web sites when it was active, i am assuing this was because the Freedome VPN had vanished and its still not there after a reinstall, this does not give me any confidance in this company or its products.

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi cliffc,

Sorry to hear about your issue. May I know if you were having issues in opening any websites when Freedome was turned on? Or was it particular websites which had issues opening? Do you have any other browser in which you have tried to open the websites with Freedome on?

Regarding your license issue, could we know from where you purchased Freedome and if this is a single/multi license code? How many devices are currently having Freedome installed?

• cliffc

Hi

I could not access any web site on any browser after reinstall, This has happend with other solutions I have tested, but yours worked perfectly when on trial, and after purchaceing the licence, this was when freedome vpn was in my IE settings, but it had gone when it had stopped working, this is why i removed it so i could put it back to see if this returned.

i purchaced my licence via cleaverbridge it was 12 months for one device and its only ever been installed on this one PC,

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi cliffc,

I will send you a Private Message for further discussion on this issue.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info