About Subscribtion

mogi
mogi Posts: 6 New Member

Hi F-Secure Team,

I just udpated from windows 7 to windows 10. I reinstalled the F-Secure and tried to use the same code which I got but it's not working anymore. It says the code is invalid. I just have 14 days trial. Please fix my issue or send me the new code.

Thanks

Mogi

Comments

• mogi
    I got an email saying activate your F-Secure but after clicking it as well I still see the subscription of 14 days. It still hasn't changed
  • Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi mogi,

Could you please let us know how did you purchase the Freedome code for using it on your Windows computer?

• mogi

Yeah I got it using the voucher. It gave me the subscribtion for 365 days.

• Laksh

Hi mogi,

Did you get Freedome voucher via Safe? If yes, have you purchased the Safe account and how many licenses?

• mogi
    Not via Safe. I just had to download Freedome and it gave me free voucher of 1 year. It was working but since I updated my computer to windows 10 and reinstalled it. It is not working anymore
  • Laksh

Hi mogi,

We would need more information in order to check further. From where did you get the free voucher for Freedome from, if it was not from SAFE? Could you please provide us the details of the code and how you got the free code (if it was via email, please provide us a screenshot of the email) through Private Message to me so that I can check on the details?

• mogi
    can you give me your email so that I can send the screenshot of my subscription privately?
  • Laksh

Hi mogi,

You can send me a private message with all the details so I can view it.

• mogi

How can I send you the private message?? HOW??

• Georges
    Georges Posts: 1 New Member

Hi team.

I just unfortunaltely ordered a 12 month licence from ITunes for my all Apple devices - or so I thought. But it turned out that cant the same licence to work with IMac nor with my Air. Not a very pleasant surprise. Any solution?  Would not like to pay overlapping fees, partly double it would be :-(

• Laksh

Hi Georges,

In this case, App store subscriptions are limited to one OS platform, which will be the iOS devices. Since you would also like to use Freedome on your Mac, you have to get the multi platform license which will cover all your devices.

For more information on this, please check the link below:

https://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure/Can-I-transfer-a-subscription/ta-p/66071

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info