Reimaged PC - Retrieve Freedome Subscription Voucher

How do I recover my Freedome Voucher to complete my subscription on a reimaged PC? 

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Rickdiculous,

May I know how did you purchase your Freedome code? Was it purchased via F-Secure? Is it a multi license or a single license code? Please provide us more details in order to assist further.

• Rickdiculous
    Rickdiculous Posts: 4 Observer

It was the single voucher for 365 days obtained through MySafe.  I tried to restore the registry from an old backup, but it flashes 321 days and then goes back to trial.  Is there anything I can grab from the registry to apply to my current system.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Rickdiculous,

May I know from where you purchased your licenses for the SAFE account? How many SAFE licenses do you have in your SAFE account?

• Rickdiculous
    Rickdiculous Posts: 4 Observer

I figured it out, I was able to import the F-Secure Registry from my backup into my system.  It was reverting back to Trial after 5 seconds, so I deleted the F-Secure registry keys and performed another import and it stuck.  So this resolves my issue.

• LS1
    LS1 Posts: 1 New Member

Congrats on getting this to work. I tried this with Windows 10 and Windows 8 without any luck.  I can get it to the point where it loads correctly and shows the remaining days in the year left but when I try to turn on the protection then nothing happens.  It's almost like the TAP driver, service or something isn't running.  Reinstalling of course removes the license back to the trial but the protection can once again be turned on.

What OS did you try this on? Any suggestions for what I can try in my case? Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info