Subscription

Hello,

after a reinstall of Freedome on Windows my subscription code isn't working.

I get the message: "Could not verify code. Please try again later"

Regards,

Daniel

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Daniel,

Is this a single license code which you have purchased for the Freedome?

• I bought a license for 3 devices and 2 codes are in use on other machines.

• mladen1
    mladen1 Posts: 1 New Member

I purchased Freedome via Amazon.de, however serial No is not accepted and received a message: Could not verify your code. I tried to reinstall ut didn't help. What to do?

• allstars69
    allstars69 Posts: 2 New Member

Hi Laksh,

idk if I should start a new thread or reply on your comment.  But I have the same problem as Acronymous had. After re-formatting my Windows I can't use my promotional subscription code anymore. I've already activate it before. Freedome said that the code was incorrect. Could you help me on this matter? Thank you!

• [Deleted User]

Hi @mladen1,

Could you please provide more information on your purchase of Freedome from Amazon? Could you provide us the information for how many devices you got the Freedome code for and is it for 1 year?

• [Deleted User]

Hi @allstars69,

May I know the exact error you are receiving in your Freedome product for activating the license?

Please let us know how you purchased Freedome or how you got the Freedome license code for your device? Please also let us know if it is a multi license or a single license code.

• allstars69
    allstars69 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi Laksh,

the error is, I can't use my activated license. It is a multi license that can be used up to 3 devices (I think so). One is used in my IOS device. Then I use it on my Win 10 PC but nothing is wrong. I can use the license on Freedome (PC version) without any error. Recently I've to reformat my PC (twice). The 3rd time I want to use the license, Freedome said I have to put the correct key. So I think I use up all the key. But its actually only on my IOS device.

Fyi I got my license during the promotion that I have to register an account under F-Security. Then generate a key valid for 3 years and have to be activated before 30th September 2015. And its already been activated.

Thank you for your reply. Really appreciate it.
  • [Deleted User]

Hi allstars69,

May I know if you have purchased your SAFE license? If so, could you provide me the purchase reference by Private message?

• [Deleted User]

Hi @allstars69,

The email you sent as a private message was the email with the Freedome code which was provided to you via Safe. Please provide us the details of your Safe purchase.

However, if it was the Safe trial account through which you got your Freedome codes, then, our limited offer was “Buy SAFE, Get 1year of Freedome for free” offer. Consumers who do not pay for SAFE after the trial period, will be prompted to pay to continue using Freedome for free. Even if some may have abused our offer, Free Freedome Premium with SAFE trial was not offered by us, and it won’t be supported by F-Secure.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info