Freedom vpn

deanie
deanie Posts: 3 New Member

I have tried to contact you through chat 4 times, I was given the following info

2:48 PM Connecting...
2:48 PM Connected. A support representative will be with you shortly.
2:49 PM Support session established with Shadiq.
2:49 PM Shadiq:
Hi, my name is Shadiq, and I’m here to help you. Before we proceed further, I’d like to take a minute to go through the information below, kindly confirm they are correct:
Name: XXXXXX
Product: SAFE
Channel: Level 1 English
Brief description of the problem: F‑Secure Freedome VPN (100% Discount) × 1Download file 1: Get license HereDownload file 2: Download HereI am trying to find the one year licence, as stated on wondowsdeal yet no matter what I do I can not seemto find it
Email: XXXXXXXX@XXXXXX.com
Platform: Windows 7 Firefox
Time: 01:21
2:50 PM XXXXXX:
correct
2:50 PM Shadiq:
Thank you
2:51 PM Shadiq:
Apologize that this Online Chat does not support for Freedome product. Please visit our Online Community page, where you will be able to find answers to your questions and also post questions of your own. We have a dedicated team of experts to help you. To go to the online community now, please click on the link below:

Go to the link below to get to the Freedome Community forum:
http://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure/bd-p/freedome

Go to the link below to get to the Freedome Knowledge Base:
http://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure/tkb-p/freedome%40tkb
2:51 PM XXXXX:
ok i will do that
2:51 PM Shadiq:
Is there anything else i can help you with?
2:52 PM XXXXXXX:
nothing if this works thank you
2:52 PM Shadiq:
Thank for using F-Secure Chat. Have a great day ahead. Goodbye!   I found this on windows deal...but for the life of me I CAN NOT FIND AN ACTIVATION CODE  HELP

EDIT:REMOVED PII

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi deanie,

May I know if you purchased Freedome though F-Secure or was it a provided from the Windowsdeal website?

If this code was provided to you via Windowsdeal, you may have to check with them for getting the code.

• deanie

windowsdeal did not provide any code

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi deanie,

As we check in the Windowsdeal website, it is seen to be expired.

• deanie

It was not expired at the time I downloaded your program,  but by the time all was said and done, and you replied to me, a little to late, I was well within the time frame that was posted on the give away page...Thank you for getting back to me...Just a little to late

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info