License

Isag
Isag Posts: 5 New Member
I have had f secure freedome for a trial period. On ny iphone6. I have got a new key but i am not able to enter it Can anybody help??

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi lsag,

May I know if you have any error message when you try to use your code?

Where did you purchase the code for Freedome from?

• Isag
    When i open the app i cannot enter a code. The app says that the trial period is over and i have to buy a code there is no way to enter the Code. The code was sent from you as i participated in a game but it is curious that i have no possibility to enter the code.
  • Laksh

Hi lsag,

Please try these steps to validate your code:

Open your Freedome App > Go to Subscriptions (on the left hand top side) > Click on 'Did you buy/have a multi platform subscription' > Enter your Account ID.

Enter your code under Account ID and validate it.

• Isag
    Hello

As i enter the code i get the message " you cannot use this code because you are already using another one""
    Did i have an account id or us this the code??
  • Laksh

Hi lsag,

The Freedome code is entered via the Activation ID in the iPhone. Does your Freedome product still show that the trial period is expired? Is this a single license code or multi license code which you are trying to validate?

• Isag
    As i told you the app shows that my trial period is over. The code i entered was sent from you as i participated in a game to win an apple watch. I don't know if it is a multi license but i din't think because i have won this code. The error writrenbthe app is that i can't use this code because i use another
  • Laksh

Hi lsag,

Could you please send me a Private Message with the original message/mail which you received from the game, including the subscription code that came with it?

• Isag
    Hello
    I still wait for an answer!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info