New PC, Freedome doesn't work

Nixu
Nixu Posts: 2 New Member

Hi,

So I bought a new PC and tried to install F-Secure Freedome in it as I had in previous computer. The only thing is that Subscription says "Not a correct code".

I have a receipt from May 7th 2015 when I bough it, and it says 

"F-Secure Freedome - # XXXXXXXX" I guess that 8-digit number should be the correct code, or?

Same number that invoice ID.

Should it be first removed/unistalled first from previous computer, to say "I'm not using this anymore"?

Running Windows 10 PC

- Nixu

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Nixu,

May I know from where did you purchase the Freedome product? The invoice ID is not the code for the Freedome. You will have the code listed for your Freedome Purchase as Subscription code in your email sent to you.

May I also know if this code is a single license or a multi license code?

• Nixu
    Nixu Posts: 2 New Member

Hi,

i used demo version and from there i clicked Purchase button. There I was led to page where I bought it. It was: Cleverbridge AG.

i got receipt but nothing else from them or F-Secure, but somehow the software started to work.

...or i just do not remember that I have received something. But where is that mail now....

it is a single license.

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Nixu,

Can you please send me a Private Message with your Invoice number and Email registered for the Freedome product for us to check on this further?

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info