Freedome Trail expierd after installation on Android.

Hello, thought i should try out F-secure Freedome for Android caus it seem like an awsome app and since it was free for 14days , lets try it. But just after intallning and going through the steps i just get the app expierd sign up and that i should subscribe for it in order to get full content. is it something buggy with the andoid version?

/Dennid

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi KamratDennis,

Is this the first time you are trying to install Freedome on your Android phone? Could you provide me the exact error message you see on the main page of the application?

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the application again from the app store to see if Freedome works on a trial license?

• the first time it was the first time, and at the first time installing it it went straight to message that the app was end of trail. But its ok, i allready have Freedome now.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Thanks for the update KamratDennis. Good to know the Freedome application is back on the Android now!

• Well back or back, i acculy got it , so i dont really know if the trail works or not. i bought it, or activated it. well well.
This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info