Have subscribed and paid Freedome, but app says subscription has expired

Hi,

I have subscribed Freedome some months ago and paid for it every month. Haven't need to use it for a while but remember that this problem has been there for some months now. When I open the app in my iPhone it says the subscription has expired. What to do to make it work again or how to get my money back? TIA

Comments

• Erkku
    Erkku Posts: 6 New Member

Hi! I have same kind of problem here! Feels like its really hard to get help here....

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Peppiina80,

When you purchased the code for Freedome, may I know from where did you purchase it from? Was it from the App store?

Since you paid for it every month, the subscription period will start from the time you renewed your code for the monthly basis and will end at the end of the one month. When was the last time your renewed your code for the Freedome on a monthly basis?

• Laksh

Hi @Erkku,

Welcome to our community and sorry to hear about your issue; let me try my best to help you!

Could you please check my above reply and update me on your scenario?

• Hi Laksh,

I have purchased via app store yes, but I've never got any codes for the app?

It's an automatic renewal plan and billed automatically every month, so I was expecting the app to work without me having to do anything about it. 

So, if I haven't received any codes, what else can I do? I need it to start working asap. 

Thanks!

• Erkku

Hi!

I have bought it trough your website and it said that it is 1 year, 1 device for 35,90. 

I had a code when i first started it and it worked well, but now it's gone.

Should i have another code for the next month?

I allso need it back ASAP..

-E

• Laksh

Hi Erkku,

Thanks for the update. To get further information, can you provide us the exact error you see in the Freedome app? Did you have any reinstallation of the Freedome in your device?

Which device have you installed the application on? Since you purchased the product for 1 year, it would be valid for a duration for 1 year.

• Erkku

Hi!

I have freedom on my computer (mac) and there is no any ''restore purchases'' button. And i didnt even purchase it via app store. I did it on your website and i had a code to start with it and now it says that it is expired..

I have been now without it for a week so i hope that i will get those lost days back some how..

• Erkku

And i didnt have any reinstallations.

• Laksh

@Erkku, those steps were for iOS device for his phone. Regarding your issue, were you using a trial version before purchasing our license? Could you please confirm, if you have typed in the code to the Subscription menu page in Freedome and clicked Submit?

• Erkku

I did have the trial but after that i bought the real one and got a code that i used. Then it said that there is 365 days left. After a month it says it is expired.

• Laksh

Hi Erkku,

I have PMed you to check further on this issue.

• Thank you Laksh, got it working now with your tips! 

• Erkku

Hi! 

Any news whats happening right now? Cause it still dosnt work with me..

• PCUser
    PCUser Posts: 1 New Member

I am having the same problem with my laptop. Is there a solution? Thank you.

• Steve2
    Steve2 Posts: 5 New Member

Hi,

Please advise if I am posting messages incorrectly. I have posted a thread with the same problem, but I have had no replies. Other people are getting replies to their issue, which is either the same, or similar.

There seems to be many people having very similar problems.

My thread is 

"365 day subscription (paid for) has expired after 6 month"

Thanks,

Steve

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info