Please help me in properly reinstalling Freedome for Macintosh Yosemite

Enfcmedic384
Enfcmedic384 Posts: 181 Enthusiast

Hello, F-Secure Members I do not know what I have done to break my Freedome install. I think the proximate cause was reinstalling Mac OS X Yosemite and the using Mac Paw's Mac Cleaner 3 on it. I can honestly say though in this case I think it was my fault that caused the installation to malfunction.

The reason being that no one else has reported any other problems with the same software combination damaging Freedome. I would be extremely grateful if someone could help me out in reviewing how to recover my Freedome purchase for Mac OS X Yosemite and then please help me with proper directions on how to reinstall. Thanks so very much in advance.

Rich

My machine is a Mac Mini Intel I7 4 Core running 2.3ghz late 2012 model. 16 Gigs ram @ 1600 mhz and 1024 Mb of Vram and Intel HD Chipet 4000. A 1 TB hard drive and my OS is MAC OS X Yosemite 10.10.4 Thanks so much for your help again.

Comments

• Enfcmedic384
    Thank you very much for the kind reply. I will let you know how I make out.
  • Enfcmedic384
    Thanks this seems to be working for now :). I am just one of those cautious people so I want to say completely fixed but you never know what the next day brings Smiley Sad. This is the land of malware and my life of intrusion attacks.
This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info