Virgin Media Freedome access

When I renewed my Safe license today (under the Virgin Media scheme) the license renewal pages indicated that Freedome formed part of Safe and that I would have access to this as part of my license.  How do I now access Freedome please?  There is nothing in My Safe about this. Thanks.

PS My Invoice is clear that Freedome is included:

F-Secure SAFE
Internet Security for all devices Protect your PC, Mac, smart‐
phone and tablet with one simple solution. Comes with F-
Secure Freedome (savings worth up to 50 EUR) - a new kind
of simple and powerful online privacy and security app

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello Cardiffguy,

Please follow the instructions on this article to retrieve your Freedome voucher.

• Thanks Ben.  However this doesn't work.

The article you link to states:

"On the My SAFE main page, click F-Secure Freedome."

I have a link to Key but, as per my original post, there is nothing in My Safe (on any page) about Freedome.

• [Deleted User]

Hello Cardiffguy,

Could you send a screenshot of what you see on your My SAFE main page?

You should observe the following:MYSAFE-freedome.PNG

•  Sure.  As below.  As you see mine links to Key rather than Freedome.  Thanks Ben. (PS It would be a shame to lose Key and trust it can still be kept in addition to Freedome please).

fsecure1.JPG

• [Deleted User]

Hello Cardiguy,

Could you try to clear the cache of the browser you access My SAFE portal with ?

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache

• Ben -have done (Chrome, cleared all cache "to the end of time").  Logged back in to MySafe from scratch.  Still looks like my screen shot above (ie with link to Key not Freedome).  Refreshed screen.  Same. Thanks.

Virgin Media community users: Has anyone managed to get Freedome going via Virgin Media-badged MySafe please?

Thanks all.

• [Deleted User]

Hello cardiffguy,

After checking with our teams, it seems that it was a mistake in the invoice text. Virgin Media customers can still  enjoy the Key campaign but not the Freedome one. The text should be now rectified.

• Thanks Ben for your responses and for making enquiries about my post. 

However as far as I can see I have entered in to a binding legal contract with F-Secure for the supply of Freedome.  I will now take legal advice on my options around this.  I encourage other Virgin Media customers similarly affected to do likewise.

Best wishes.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info