Would be interesting to know what sites that have been blocked not just the number.

"14 sites have been blocked" 

Witch ones?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello TonyR,

For privacy reason we cannot display the blocked sites. They are not directly logged.

• TonyR
    TonyR Posts: 3
    1. "privacy reason".... It's my computer and i don't mind- I want to know who trying to access MY computer. Maybe time to logg the blocked sites in the next version.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Our product has currently only the counters in the statistics showing how many different kind of threats have been blocked.

F-Secure Freedome is meant to protect your privacy. As we take the privacy very strongly, we do not log your traffic, not even regarding those blocked threats. Because of this we cannot naturally display what threats have been blocked. If we would be able to show them to you, we would have to store for example the information what sites you've visited, and we do not want to do that.

We are going to improve the statistics functionality in a future release, though. I don't have the exact details what we're going to do with them, but we'll try to make them more useful for our users.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info