premature subscription cancellation

I purchased F-Secure Freedome on March 20, 2015 on iTunes. I paid $29.99 for a full year subscription.

I have an iPad and two iPhones. The iPad and one iPhone work fine. The second iPhone says my 'free' subscription has expired. I used the 'Manage Subscription' which told me my subscription had expired and gave me the possibility to "restore purchases." I chose to 'restore purchases' and received the message 'purchase restored' but when i hit 'ok' i was sent back to the EXPIRED page and the program still doesn't work on the particular iPhone. HELP

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello Mrjensen,

I assume all devices are using the same Apple account. Did the second Iphone show at any point a valid subscription? 

Could you give us more information on the different devices and versions of iOS involved?

• mrjensen
    mrjensen Posts: 2

Ben

all three were functioning fine so i never looked on any to see if there was an expiry date. I presumed all were linked and working for full year.

The specifics of the items:

iPad air...newest model is working fine

iPhone 6+ with Tmobile working fine

iPone 6+ with Swisscom last week gave me notice that 'free subscription' was expiring in 3, then 2, then 1 day...and now just says EXPIRED like i mentioned in first post

All three machines are using the same apple account

Ios for swisscom phone is Version 8.3 (12F70)...model mgac2zd/a

Ios for t-mobile phone is Version 8.1.3 (12B466)....modelmgc22ll/a

so older IOS machine working and not the newer...

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info