F-Secure Booster on Android, how to activate with license

Good day

Have Free F-Secure Booster installed on my tab running Android 4.2.

Have bought a license to activate the advanced funtions.

But can't for the love of god not find anyplace to activate.

Any help will be appreciated.

Brgds

Mikiniki

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

Well, I don't use Booster myself, but I have just installed the Free version from the Google Play Store, and I can't see any way to 'upgrade' either.  What other features are supposed to be available in the Premium version?  I'm just wondering if the Premium version is only for PCs?  dunno.gif

• Mikiniki
    Mikiniki Posts: 3

You might be right

The boost function might only work on PC's.

This was the function I wanted and why I bought a license.

Brgds

Mikiniki

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser
    @Ben - thanks for that. I did find that yesterday, but unless I'm missing something, it isn't clearly stated anywhere that the Premium features are only for the PC version. In my opinion, there needs to be more distinction between cross platform products, as this can be misleading.

As another example, we have had some customers on here thinking that the entire SAFE suite is available for iOS devices, when in fact, they only get the Safe Browser.

Maybe the products on the website should be listed under device / platform categories, rather than including all platforms under the product heading, when features can be quite different for different platforms?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Simon, 

Thanks for the input. I'll forward the info and we'll work with our content team to try and make the articles clearer.

• Mikiniki
    Mikiniki Posts: 3

Good day

Thanks for the clarification.

Will use my license on another PC.

Brgds

Mikiniki

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info