Beta version of Freedome for Mac

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

The beta version of Freedome for Mac is now publicly available at:

https://freedome.f-secure.com/macbeta/

It includes 2 months free trial.

Please have a try and let us know what you think.

Comments

• Geemixi
    Geemixi Posts: 22 New Member

Great beta! Tested Finland, United Kingdom, Sweden and Germany. Works properly.

Thanks!

• I am currently testing the Freedome for Mac Beta. The software does the job but has a few glitches. Sometimes it reconnects and I cannot view certain online streaming services like Hulu from US, RAI from Italy and Channel 4 from UK although I connect to vpn in the respective countries. 

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Thank you for participating to the beta program.

The production version is now released. 

• Hi Ben,

I upgraded the beta version of Freedome for Mac but I still cannot watch Channel4.com channel or RAI.tv channels although I change to UK & Italy respectively. Before on my Ipad with IOS version of Freedome, I used to watch RAI.tv with their app when connecting to Italy VPN but now I cannot either. Hulu does not work on both Mac and IOS versions. Why have features that used to work before now are not?

• koldex
    koldex Posts: 1

I guess no more beta but RTM already? Just downloaded Freedome for Mac from https://www.f-secure.com/en_US/web/home_us/freedome and installed. Subscribed and tried to activate but it continously claims that no network connection available after which hangs and crashes. 

• swing
    swing Posts: 1

Ben, I had purchased a one-year subscription and applied it to Freedome for Mac Beta. After upgrading to the non-Beta version, the subscription was lost and I have only 43 days left. How do I get my one-year subscription back? Thanks.

• The Milan/Italy location is relocating to UAE in browsers. I am using a Macbook with both Firefox and Safari and I am getting the same results. This could also explain why before I used to watch Italian tv like RAI from their website and app and now I cannot.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info