Freedome-ongelmia iPadilla

Minulla on ongelma iPadin F-Secure Freedomen kanssa. Ohjelma suositteli pari päivää sitten poistamaan profiilin asetuksista jotta sen vakaa toiminta voitaisiin taata. Toimin näin ja asensin profiilin uudelleen kuten Freedome ehdotti. Tämän uudelleen asennuksen jälkeen Freedome ei ole enää suostunut laittamaan suojausta päälle.

Kun yritän laittaa suojauksen, ohjelma ilmoittaa että "Tapahtui odottamaton virhe". Tämän jälkeen se ehdottaa yrittämään myöhemmin uudestaan yms. Olen yrittänyt moneen kertaan eri virtuaalisijainneilla vailla menestystä. Lisäksi olen käynnistänyt laitteen uudestaan, poistanut profiilin ja sentanut sen uudelleen ja käynnistänyt jälleen uudelleen. Mikään ei vaan tunnu auttavan.

VPN on minulle ehdottoman tärkeä suojatun nettiasioinnin varmistajana. Haluaisin saada Freedomen jälleen käyttöön mahdollisimman pian ja pyytäisin apuanne tässä asiassa.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello BirgerJarl,

Unfortunately, this community is not currently localized in Finnish. Could you please repost the details of your problem in English so that we can assist you better.

Also which iPad and IOS  version are you running?

• I have a problem with F-Secure FreeDome running on iPad Air with iOS 8.2. FreeDome recommended earlier removing the profile settings so that its stability could be guaranteed. I did that, after which reinstalled the profile as FreeDome suggested. However, now after the reinstallation, FreeDome protection is no longer working.

When I try to turn on the FreeDome protection, the program informs that "An unexpected error occurred ." After this, it proposes to try again later. I have tried several times in different virtual locations without success. In addition, I have booted my iPad, removed the profile and reinstalled it again and re-launched FreeDome. Nothing really seems to help.

VPN is absolutely crucial for me in ensuring secure online transactions. I would like to be able to use FreeDome again as soon as possible, and would ask for your help in this matter.

• Tehfcae
    Tehfcae Posts: 107 Contributor

BirgerJarl,

You may want to check for updates to your OS as well as updates to FreeDome in the app store.  I believe iOS 8.3 as been made avaliable.

You can also try removing the app and downloading it again from icloud. 

Are you able to get any more information on that error you recieved?

• kiuaskivi
    kiuaskivi Posts: 2 New Member

Hello,

was this problem solved somehow? What is the solution?

I have the same problem with iPad mini,  at the same time my iPhone works perfectly.

- J

• BirgerJarl
    BirgerJarl Posts: 3
    This one helped:
    "You can also try removing the app and downloading it again from icloud."

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info