Literally, everything is wrong
OK where to begin. Best to make a list.
1) the webpage that contains the form to fill ut to start a chat is broken. It will not let you fill the reequired information. The drop downs never populate past "country". So there's no way to get help.
2) for no reason I can discern, payment on one of the three products I *tried* to buy tonight has been rejected. The error is entirely on your side, I assure you.
3) attempting to activate one of my remaining f-secure SAFE icenses on my android phone results in it claiming it is expired , evn though I bought it in March of this year nad the other two devices correctly say I have 350 or so days left on my license.
4) when you send the SMS message with an activation link, a license code and a 100 character "anti-virus activation" please realize that my phnoe, Like a lot of Android phones won't let you highlight individual lines of text in a single SMS message. Instead, you can copy the entire messsage and paste the entire message.
This makes the form in which you send the information, well, sort of useless since that 100 letter anti-virus activation key would have to be typed manually into *somewhere* (you never say what to do with the keys you send and there is nowhere to input them) .
Worse it woud have to be typed manually while switching back and forth between the SMS message and whatever screen it is you want us to input it into.
5) I cannot log into my F-Secure accout from my Android phone although the EXACT that is E-X_A_C_T same information, when entered into the same place via my desktop logs me into my account just fine.
6) No information on your website on how to contact you outside of your non-functioning "contact us" form. So here I am.
7) I have paid for a ot of stuff you will not let me activate or otherwise haven't given me access to. Obviously, something needs to be done about this. I bought the SAFE, secure key and anonymous proxy , each product for ALL my computers and ALL my family's phones. Just two instances of ONE of these products has been given to us and is working on our devices.
8) I attempted earlier to chat with your onine help (when the webpage was, apparently working) and I wiated a longish time then was greeted with a curt message- the ony one I ever saw btw, that "the technician has disconnected this chat".
9) Finally, figuring out from your web page what products even exist and how they compare to each other is actually quite a nightmare. It may be "cool" but it's tragically confusing and uninformative. I won't go into the details since this is ong enough but it's enough to say that even after finding the comparison matrix for products, they were not correctly represented on a target-platform basis. Things which are available for Android are sort of represented as not available and visa-versa.