Feature suggest for Freedome
1. A possible "kill switch" to cut network connections if the vpn connection drops?
2. Protection against browser fingerprinting (via an extension to browsers).
3. I think it would be a nice to have the option to reset the counters "Tracking attempts blocked" and "Harmful websites blocked" - just out of curiosity to see how fast the numbers grow as you browse.
I seem to get pretty much similar results with µBlock extension on Chrome/Firefox combined with Freedome's Tracking protection feature. As in, if i disable µblock and load a website, the attemps show up on Freedome (vs if i enable the aforementioned extension, the attemps show up on µBlock icon).
These days Mozilla Firefox also has some tracking protection feature by itself, I have it enabled when i browse with it (and µBlock installed) combined with Freedome. This setting can be enabled as follows..
- Type about:config on the address bar
- Double-click privacy.trackingprotection.enabled to toggle its value to true.