locked Nokia N8

Hello, I have tried to send unlock message. The locked phone signals a received a message but remains locked. I sent like 5 unlock codes provided by tech support but none of them worked.  Since no one answered my email im asking here for help.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello Orion,

Unfortunately Mobile Security for Symbian has reached its end of life on December 31, 2014 (see this article).

You can try to follow the instructions provided as solution on this thread.

• orion
    orion Posts: 4

Does that mean there is no other solution? Are you working on a solution or is my phone lost completely?
    Hello? A response would be great any response, please help me sort this out.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

We are terribly sorry, but unfortunately with the end-of -life the product is not anymore supported.

To render you phone usable again you can try to perform a hard-reset on the device.

Note that with a hard reset all of your data will be lost.

Please refer to the phone's documentation for more information on hard-reset.

• orion

Since hard formatting didnt work, I installed nokia lumia recovery tool and got access to phone files. Which files do I have to delete to disable f secure lock?

• orion

Thank you so much your apology literally fixed my phone. Will your company be at least decent enough to refund repair cost?

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info