Downloading Freedome from web-page or Apple-store ?

jo-el
jo-el Posts: 4 Observer

Just bought Freedome from F-Secures web-page. Unfortunately noticed little bit later on that maybe

should have done it via Apple-store, as Apple now obviously wants to bill me for the product too.

As I do not have an interest paying twice for the same product, what should I do ? My idea was to install the product in to 3 Apple devices and 1 Android. Is that even possible ?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello Jo-el,

Did you have a prior subscription to the App-store? If not then you shouldn't be paying twice.

If you had a subscription through a mobile store ( App-store or Google play), you should cancel them now that you purchased the multi-platform subscription through our website.

Please refer to this article about the multi-platform subscriptions.

• jo-el
    jo-el Posts: 4 Observer

Thanks Ben,

no, I didn't have a prior subscription. After the purchase from your website I just wanted to get the application to my iPad also from Apple ( from Apple-Store ) and if I understood it correctly, this app

wasn't free but payable ?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

The Freedome app from the App-store should be free to download.

You can always get to the proper download links from the product page

From the above mentioned article:

"These multi-platform subscriptions are available in groups of 1, 3, and 5 devices, and each subscription is valid for 12 months. Once you have received your subscription code, you need to enter the code in the app's Subscription view on each device. Your subscription is then activated on all your devices covered by the subscription."

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info