How can I add more devices using different codes to my Safe account

I bought three tablets and all three tablets came with F-Secure Safe 1-year cover for x3 devices each. 

I have already used one of my codes for x3 devices.  I now have a further x3 devices which need to be covered and I want to use the other code.  However, I can't find how to add the other three devices to my original account using the new code witout having to pay for the new cover. 

How can I add a further x3 devices with one of my other codes all registered in the same Safe account?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello CarolUK,

Unfortunately as Simon mentioned using your codes on the same safe account will extend the account time-wise. You cannot increase the number of device with a code which has the same number of seat. 

• Hello Simon,

Your reply makes a lot of sense;  I was thinking that another account would have to be the option.  I hope it's not the case as it will mean having two separate accounts to keep an eye on all of my devices (6 devices).  I'll contact Ben and update you.

Thank you for your help!!Smiley Happy

• Ahh, thank you Ben Smiley Wink.  That's unfortunate.  Surely in this day & age a new button/link can be added to the Safe Accounts page or the Checkout page...

"add more devices" -

"checkout" -

"already have a code: click here to insert the campaign name and code" 

Can F-Secure look into adding this option?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Thank you for your feedback I passed it forward.

You can also refer to this article for the different scenarios currently covered for code extension on a SAFE account.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info