I can't download the latest version or view my subscriptions

I cannot download the latest version of F-SIS2015 from the web site because the installer refuses to function when I double click it. I also cannot discover when my subscription expires as View my Subscriptions doesn't work either. What's gone wrong?

I use Windows7Pro, by the way.

Comments

• Lionel
    Lionel Posts: 10 New Member

No solutions sent me - everyone baffled? Sorry to see it if so.

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser
    Hello, Probably you created a feature request, but your question can be related with "trouble" or "support-request". Anyway - which certainly trouble here?! Any prompts about "mistake" during try to launch ?! Or something !? Also with which kind of steps.. you not able to get information about subscription?! Sorry for question - but maybe here able to talk about it.... if here without answers/words yet.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Could you provide the link you are trying to get Internet Security from?

Could you try this one?

Also could you give us details on how the "View my subscriptions" isn't working?

It doesn't open or doesn't display anything?

PS: I moved you post to the relevant board.

• JanLin
    JanLin Posts: 1

I have the same problem when trying to view my subscription.

Mobile app says I have few days left until I have to renew it but I am not able to see it from my PC's Internet Security.

If I click the ?-mark from the "main window" and select "View my subscriptions", nothing happens. Same thing if I right-mouse click it from the tray icon...

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info