TP121 Windows client release

Some of you may wonder why you are not receiving the TP121 upgrade. Please check if the upgrade is already installed by right-clicking the tray icon and selecting about. If it says 2.21 build 281, then you are already upgraded.

The situation was caused by misconfiguration which was noticed and fixed in 20 minutes.

(F-Secure R&D)

F-Secure R&D, Desktop products

Comments

• FamousMarcel
    FamousMarcel Posts: 74 Observer

Okey :)

Then iám allready upgraded :)

• Tahvo
    Tahvo Posts: 45 Explorer
    Seems to work fine on my Pc and its updated.
  • JPet
    JPet Posts: 4

Update went fine with no probs.

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser
    Not tried yet. Will report back this evening. :)
  • Simon

Installed on Windows 8.1 laptop with no problems.

Not sure I like the new Facebook 'Like' button.  Not being a Facebook user, I'm probably not the best person to judge, but is that necessary and / or professional looking?

Otherwise, all seems fine.

One suggestion might be a 'Back' button for the Online Safety (sorry, Browsing Protection) screen.  It's not immediately obvious that you can click the X to close it and return to the main screen, and the way it is at the moment, it almost feels like a separate application, rather than part of an integrated suite.

• Simon

Ditto above for Windows 7 machine.  :)

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Sorry for reply...

But what about new style of "notifications"-creating view (?!).

Probably it's looks like pretty good :)  or it always was here (?!).

Here I mean (alerts about disabled firewall, real-time protection... and probably... any detections by real-time scanning and etc.).

• FamousMarcel
    FamousMarcel Posts: 74 Observer

Is there an upgrade again today???

Yesterday i installed the 2.21 build 281.

Now i received on my screen an window that there is an upgrade!? Is that another new one?

• Upgraded on Win 8.1 x64 with no problem.

• macstorm
    macstorm Posts: 43 Explorer

Hi All,

Installed 2.21 build 281 on my old Win8.1 Pro laptop (2gb ram, 1.46GHz dual-core) and everything is incredibly fast so far. The only thing I noticed is the program took a bit long to load after a cold boot this morning (the last disk defrag performed last night could be culprit though).

Keep up the great work.

• martink
    martink Posts: 427 Influencer

On two Windows 8.1 64 bit platforms I had on 25.9.2014,  F-Secure Internet Security TP 2.15 build 358.  Which looks to me like ISTP115 from June 30 and had not been upgraded automatically since then.

After the install is fs protection 2.21 build 281 as for others.

No problem running the installer.

This discussion has been closed.