F-Secure Anti-Virus 2014 cloud-based protection

Hi there,

I have a question regarding F-Secure Anti-Virus 2014 and cloud protection. The product description says:

"F-Secure Anti-Virus is a security solution that uses superior cloud-based technology to protect you against existing online threats and to respond to new threats effectively as they appear."

Yet when I look at the product comparison point "Cloud-based, real-time protection against all online threats", Anti-Virus is unchecked and Internet Security 2014 is checked.

Hence I am wondering if Anti-Virus has cloud protection or not.

Best regards

Simon

Comments

• Hello

I would like to get on the question train and ask if the cloud based protection of the Internet Security Suite is more advanced or more complex than the one implemented in the Anti-Virus.

Could you shed some light into this case?

Best Regards,

SB

• Siltanen
    Siltanen Posts: 61 Former F-Secure Employee

Both Internet Security and Anti-Virus suite use the exact same technology. In Internet Security we're also integrating the cloud based detection with Windows Firewall (for generating automatic firewall rulesets.)

Hope this clarifies the situation.

• It states the country as United Emirates and I do not seem to be able to change to United Kingdom.

• Can I change United States of Emirates to

United Kingdom

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello Lilcutie,

Are you sure your question is related to the topic discussed in this thread? 

Where do you want to change this country setting?

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info