Asennus ei onnistu

Latasin F-securen install ohjelman koneelle ja kun avaan sen sekä hyväksyn käyttäjäehdot niin herjaa että kone pitää käynnistää uudelleen ennen kuin asennusta voi jatkaa. Kun käynnistän uudellee mitään ei tapahdu ja herja on joka kerta sama.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello TTM

Unfortunately our community is currently only localized in English and German.

Could you please re-post your question in English so the greatest number of members would be able to help you?

Could you also give us more details on your problem? What Operating System and which product are you trying to install?

Thank you.

• [Deleted User]

Hey TTM!

I understand that you installed the program and were prompted to restart before the installation could continue, yet even after restarting, you continue to get the same prompt each time.  Is this still occuring?

// Chrissy

• TTM
    TTM Posts: 3

Hi,

Yes you understood right. Same prompt occurs still.

• [Deleted User]

Hi TTM,

Thank you for confirming the issue in English. However in order to provide advice, could you also give us the Operating System exact product are you trying to install?

A screenshot of the prompt could also be helpful.

• TTM
    TTM Posts: 3

Hi!

F-Secure Safe Network Installer.

Here you can see screenshot.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/recg9x401ho945b/Screenshot%202014-08-10%2008.16.55.png

This same prompt arrives every time. No matter how many times I reboot computer. I´m using Windows 8 Pro. Having some update issues with it too. I don´t know whether it affects this but I´m not able to run all the windows updates.

Cheers!

• [Deleted User]

Hi TTM,

Thank you for the complementary information.

Could you try to use the following  this tool from Microsoft.

Also if that doesn't resolve your installation issue, please open a support ticket so that we can troubleshoot the problem further.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info