Freedome subscription on multiple devices

Hi,
Is the freedome subscription for a single device or can I use one subscription for my android phone, my iPad and my PC (when its released in the future) ??? I was unable to find an answer to my question on the freedome website.

Comments

• Niklas
    Niklas Posts: 28 Contributor

I am looking into this and will be back with an answer. 

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello Nastis,

Currently you can install with one subscription on as many Android devices as you want.

Same applies to IOS devices, provided that they use the same Apple ID.

In the future, the subscription model for Freedome will be such that one subscription will cover a certain number of devices regardless of the platform (Mobile or Desktop). 
    But this will take still a few months before we have it implemented.

• walt_s
    walt_s Posts: 7

I installed the 5-day trial on my iPhone when it first came out, and then bought a year's subscription for teh iPhone.

Then, the 6-month trial was announced, so I installed that on my iPad.

Now, I understand that my paid subscription can be used on both devices, since they are associated with the same Apple I.D. but I can't figure out how to get the iPad converted from the trial to the paid subscription.  I uninstalled it and re-installed, but it still comes up as "Trial".

Please help

Walt

• [Deleted User]

Hi walt_s!

Since there hasn't been any recent activity in this thread, I just wanted to check in and see if you've solved this issue on your own, or if you still need our help?

• walt_s

No, I still have th trial version on the iPad, but since it's good until November 4, I haven't fussed with it much.  I assume just a simple "uninstall" leaves behind some sort of fingerprint, so it still thinks the device is under the trial version when I re-install it.  The iPad isn't jailbroken, so my options to "explore" are limited :-(

Walt

P.S. I also installed the trial on an Andriod tablet, but missed out on the extended trial, so that one has expired on me.  I'll wait until the new policy goes into effect, since that device is never off my own wireless network.

Walt

• I bought a yearly subskription to My Sony , but i need to install it on My Samsung. But how do I activate it? I don't have à pin or serialnumber.
  • [Deleted User]

Hello TauZzero,

One subscription covers all your Android devices with the same Google Play user account.

So make sure both devices are using the same Google Play user account.

• walt_s

Is the same true for IOS devices - use the same Apple account?  (I never resolved my issue with the iPad discussed above.)

Walt

@Ben wrote:

Hello TauZzero,

One subscription covers all your Android devices with the same Google Play user account.

So make sure both devices are using the same Google Play user account.

• [Deleted User]

Please refer to my reply above:

"Same applies to IOS devices, provided that they use the same Apple ID."

Are both of your devices using the same Apple ID?

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info