Automatic upgrade for Anti-Virus/Internet Security 2012 and later

Hello,

We are currently offering all users of Anti-Virus and Internet Security 2012 and later an automatic upgrade to the latest version, Anti-Virus/Internet Security 2014 Release 2.

Once you receive the upgrade message, please follow the instructions to complete the process.

If you do not receive the upgrade message right away, don't worry. We'd like to ask for your patience. It might take a bit until the upgrade reaches all of you.

Some users will also have an invite to participate in a survey in the upgrade message. We'd like to know what you like and dislike about our products. We're looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Stephan

Comments

• joyffer
    joyffer Posts: 2

hello make product purchase internet security and I have not received my license in the mail and I appreciate antivirus pc without your help in the case thanks

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

Where did you purchase your licence from?  If direct from F-Secure, open a Support Ticket with details of the purchase, including a copy of any email order confirmation or receipts you may have, and I am sure they will look into it for you.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info