Passwords

I have today registered with f-security and been accepted for PC cover. However I have applied in four separate passwords and each has been rejected - what is going on? I now have an account with no password!

Comments

• NikK
    NikK Posts: 903 Forum Champion

Do you mean SAFE account? Are you a Virgin Media customer? Please provide more information.

Give Kudos to say "thanks". Click "Accept as Solution" to inform others when your issue's been solved
    Need more help? Submit a Support Request or chat / call F-Secure support
  • Stephan
    Stephan Posts: 340 Influencer

Hi Raoul,

I moved your post to the correct board.

You signed up for SAFE? When signing up, you left an email address, which is your login, and a password.
    If you can't recall the password used, click forgotten password.

Best regards,

Stephan

• Nance
    Nance Posts: 1

I have accepted F-Secure as security in place of Virginmedia and have used the password set on 01.01.14. The password was not accepted by F-Secure and I have tried three new passwords as instructed.  However, none of the passwords have

been successful inspite of F-Secure accepting them online.  Please correct this error.  Smiley Mad

• NikK
    NikK Posts: 903 Forum Champion

You registered on the SAFE Portal 01.01.14 and it accepted your password?

If I understood you correctly that you could register but then after that can't log in anymore, have you tried the option Forgot Password? Check you Spam folder in you email.

If you do not receive an email there's a possibility that you registered with an incorrect email address. Maybe there's nothing wrong with your password but instead the email address.

I suggest you contact support, see options below.

Give Kudos to say "thanks". Click "Accept as Solution" to inform others when your issue's been solved
    Need more help? Submit a Support Request or chat / call F-Secure support
  • Raoul
    Raoul Posts: 3

I retried per your email of 8 Jan and was successful a few days later. Perhaps if I had originally left it for a few days it may have eventually worked?

• Raoul
    Raoul Posts: 3

Hi Stephan, I tried 4 x times what you suggested at time of application without success. However after a few days I went back to it and tried again and it appears that I was successful. Is that the answer - leave and return and meanwhile F-secure would have had a chance to update their systems.?

• Siltanen
    Siltanen Posts: 61 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello Raoul,

To my knowledge we haven't changed and/or corrected anything on our end.

However, if I understood correctly, you're now able to use our products normally? If that's the case I think this thread can be considered as solved?

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info