Anti Theft on Samsung Galaxy 3

I keep having to enable my anti theft. Every time I go into the Anti theft sfter s few hours it seems to have been disabled. Any ideas?

Comments

• Thanks for the reply, but everytime I enable it reverts bsck to not enabled after a period of time
  • HailanHailan Posts: 61

Hi lisbon1967,

It is quite odd that it keeps being disabled, for us to even attempts at pin pointing where why or what could be causing this behavior could you answer the following questions:

1: What device is this on, Samsung galaxy S3(mobile telephone) or Samsung galaxy tab 3 or?

2: What android version is your device currently using?

3: Would it be possible for you to provide us with a list of the installed applications of your device, as it seems probable that another app is conflicting or stopping our product.

4: Did our software ever work properly on the device?

5: From where was the software downloaded*installed from?

• Hi samsung s3 mobile phone. Its running Android 4.1.2
    The software has never worked properly. In fact it has slowed my phones response time down so much that if it had been easy to uninstall, i would have done it already.

I installed from an email I received from Virgin Media.

• GaryGary Posts: 70

Hi lisbon1967,

May I know which screen lock method you are using at the moment (password/PIN/pattern/face)?

Best regards,

Gary 

• Pin...
  • ChrissyChrissy Posts: 439
    Hi lisbon1967,

Just wanted to follow-up, and see if you found some solution to this issue, or if you're still needing any help? Please let us know!
  • No help needed now. Uninstalled your product. Phone running perfectly again. Will not be installing again on any device even though its free with Virgin Media. Would rather pay for something else .
This discussion has been closed.