Mobile Security, a few issues

First: On Android, my local bank logon doesn't go too well. Not going into details here.
Second: Trying to submit a Support ticket, Mobile Security itself sends me off to the business site. Support ticket site ask for Product version and the choices are 1.6 and 2.x, which to choose? Then comes Operating system choice, no android to be found. Then the Service request type?

How on earth does one report something in plain Finnish to someone?

Comments

• R200
    R200 Posts: 6
    First issue in Safe Browser obviously, Chrome works just fine..
  • Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

I see what you mean about the support request form.  Have you considered trying the 'Live Chat' option?

The last direct email address I had was TechnicalSupport(at)F-Secure.com, but I'm not sure if that address accepts mail without an SRID.

Perhaps the best option would be to give them all the information that you can via the support request form, even if you have to select wrong 'answers' from the drop down menus, then you can go into more detail when they respond.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello R200,

I just wanted to check in and see if you have received some support for your issue, or if you still require some assistance?  If you haven't had any luck getting in contact with support, I'll find someone from our support team to respond to your original post.  If you have already solved the issue, we invite you to share the solution in case it might help others in the Community :)

// Chrissy

• R200
    Hello all. I've been busy with work so no Mobile Security issues for me as I've used my laptop for banking purposes. Smiley Happy
    The only daily annoying thing has been desturbing me, 'register yous phone number' thing on a Google Nexus. Crashes which ever alternative I choose..
  • Hailan
    Hailan Posts: 50 Active Engager

Hi R200,

Could you confirm the exact versions of Android and Mobile Security/Anti-Theft  that you are using in order for us to investigate this issue?

Thanks

• R200
    Android 4.3 and Mobile Security 8.1.12167
  • Hailan
    Hailan Posts: 50 Active Engager

Hi R200,

Would it be possible for you to upgrade to the latest version of mobile Security 8.2 available from the play store or from our website.

Direct download link is: http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/mobile-security-download

Or from the mobile website at:

http://f-secure.mobi

Thanks

• R200
    Sweet, it actually works now, thank you. Play store never pushed that update to me..

The only annoying thing left now is the Secure Browser that doesn't leave the keyboard in numerical mode after keypress. Impossible to manage a login to the netbank as it requires a successful username/password combination within 30 seconds.
  • R200
    Oh, and an update check when I haven't installed it from the Play store would be nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info