Renewal problem

Options

I have bought F-Secure Internet Security 2013 (14/07/2013) for three computers. After an expiry alert from FS I successfully activated it today for the current computer. How do I do the same for the second one?

There was a similar expiry alert at the other computer today. I went for a new subscription and inserted the new product key which was accepted. Now the product shows this new product key and the old expiry date (Sept. 9, 2013), instead of the correct one. Furthermore it still displays the product name 'F-Secure Internet Security 2011'. Somehow it never got over that year. Clearly it wants a new installation. I do have the installation program for the current computer. Should I try to use it again (sending it to the second computer by email or otherwise)?

Comments

• Timothy
    Timothy Posts: 2 Observer
    Options

The main problem, of course, was the apparent stay of the "old expiry date (Sept. 9, 2013), instead of the correct one".

But allowing some time was all it needed to heal as the correct expiry date is there now.

But the program is still F-Secure Internet Security 2011 and the one bought.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee
    Options

Hi Timothy!

I moved your post to the appropriate board.  Hopefully one of our helpful community members or experts will be getting back to you about this soon!

// Chrissy

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info