netbank

Når bankbeskyttelsen er slået til begrønser eller forhindres adgang til Nordeas netbank !

Comments

• Bjorn
    Bjorn Posts: 3

Same problem. I also use Nordea.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello Bjorn & Bankproblem,

As this community is currently in English(and German) could you kindly repost and precise you problem in English, so that we can better help you?

According to automatic translator, you seem to have issue with Nordea bank and Baking protection.

Therefore you might want to refer to the FAQ for that module or open and support ticket so that we can take a better look to your issue.

Thank you.

• Bjorn

Trying to login to my bankaccount using bankid (on my creditcard) with a NCR1 cardreader and Nexus Personal plugin 4.19.1.11690 in Firefox 22.0 on a win 7 /64bit (All with latest version/ security update) and F-Secure 1.77 build 243

With Banking protection on I get an error,  if I then turn it of it works.

(My translation of the errormessage):

Secure connection failed.

An error occurred during connection with internetbanken.privat.e-leg.nordea.se.

The other part recieved a valid certificat, but access was denied.

(Errorcode: ssl_error_access_denied_alert)

The side you tried to view can not be shown because the autentication of  the recieving data couldn't be verified.       

Thank you

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Bjorn and Bankproblem!

I just wanted to see if you have submitted a ticket or received a solution to your issue?  If you have, please share your fix here in the Community in case it could also help out others in the same situation :)

Thanks!

// Chrissy

• Bjorn

I submitted SafeBanking.log. Then I heard nothing.

• SeanV
    SeanV Posts: 19 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Bjorn,

Please provide us the Ticket number for us to identify your case and assist you immediately.

Thanks.
    Best Regards,
    Sean Veloo

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info