Anti-Theft: a further query
Can you share your thoughts on this hypothetical scenario please ...
- My Nokia phone is lost/stolen.
- The person who stole it removes my SIM card.
- The phone locks as per anti-theft feature doing its job as expected.
Are all chances of locating the phone lost?
Because ... if I send #LOCATE#abcd1234 to my SIM/phone number ... it will not be received since my SIM/phone number is lost/stolen.
suggests that the thiefs phone number will be reported to me.
- Should it state ... the thiefs phone number will be reported to my 'trusted number'? (because my SIM will not be in my possession).
- And if my trusted number receives the thiefs number; can I send #LOCATE#abcd1234 to the thiefs phone number?