F-Secure Internet Security 2013 - Validation Expired after 1 Month

Just like the title states.

I came in from work and I noticed that my computer was not protected. I was thinking dang?!?! Did I not just buy the 12mos subscription. So I checked my emails and I was correct, I just bought it last month. So, I contacted support I was asked to uninstall using a specific uninstaller. I did so and I re-validated my key, YAY!. Then, I go upstairs and come back down and I see it expire once again right in front of my eyes.

My question...

Is F-Secure under attack or something? Is there some malicious virus,Trojan targeting the software. Either way I need some help fixing this issue because uninstalling and reinstalling does not help.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello KingMontorious,

In order to investigate better what is the problem, I would advise you to update the case you have with our support by replying to our last email and  providing an fsdiag created after the re-installation.

• Will do, My software started updating oddly as I updated. I am going to let it finish first before I continue wonder what is going on. I highly doubt I was outdated though.. I will keep everyone updated.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi KingMontorious!

Just wanted to check in and see if your issue has been resolved.  If so, please share with us how it went :)

// Chrissy

F-Secure Community Manager

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info