I would like to introduce to you our new member in the Community team.

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi dear Community users!

I would like to introduce to you our new member in the Community team. I am heading towards new challenges and I am not going to work with F-Secure Community anymore.

Chrissy is the new Community Manager! Ania Ciuba is still on maternity leave and she is returns in June.

“You never leave someone behind, you take a part of them with you and leave a part of yourself behind.” This quote works with the work that I have with the Community as well.

Be active, help whenever you can because you will receive help as well and be good Smiley Wink

Bye!

ElseH

Comments

• [Deleted User]

Thank you, Else, for the warm introduction!

I'd like to share with you all a little bit about me.  I'm Chrissy, an American living (read: freezing) in Finland, and I've been working here at F-Secure for the past four years, assisting with eLearnings in the Training and Content team.  I will now be switching focus for a while to make the Community my top priority, at least until Ania returns from maternity leave.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to wish Else the best in her future endeavors, and let her know how much we all appreciate what she has done for our lovely Community!

• [Deleted User]

I'm happy to be partially back and looking forward to running the F-Secure Community with Chrissy!

Ania

This discussion has been closed.