Re- Subscribing - New Version 2013

Dear Friends,

I am new to communities, but have a question that I have not been able to find an answer to.

I will be re-subscribing to my Internet Security, however I would like to update to a newer version.

My current version is 2011, and I am thinking that it's about time I upgraded to a newer  version, however I am also concerned that I may have a hiccup with my subscription if I do that.

I would like to begin to use the 2013 version, it looks excellent.

My other issue is that I have three computers in my home, and I would like to change their versions too.

My other concern is, when I upgrade my computer in another month, would I have another problem? Or will the program "understand" that I am the same person, just a different computer. ?

Any help would be good, Thank you, Bob Smiley Sad

Comments

• Janiashvili
    Janiashvili Posts: 454 Adventurer
    You can upgrade to any version, whenever you wish to. As, those subscriptions are subscriptions for program, not for specific release version. In other words, if you have subscription for Internet Security, it means subscription is for Internet Security overall and not specifically Internet Security 2011, 2012 or 2013.

•  Thank you,

You are very kind to respond so quickly.

Regards, Robert

• Dear Friend,

When I install the installer, will it removes 2011 and install the 2013 version or do I remove the 2011 version first and then attempt to install the 2013 version?

Sorry, I am a bit unsure.

Regards, Robert

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Bigbob,

With regards to your question, our sidegrade module will automaticly remove the previous installation of F-secure product. So kindly just run the latest installer to uninstall the previous installation while also installing the latest version.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Jagadesan

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info