problam to start f scure

Hi

it is 2 weeks that I have lost my connection to F Scure . when ever I want to start it comes to check internet connection which my laptop is conneted to wifi !!!

I have internet connection and can surf and connect to all other progam and all site I need.

I have checked my connection to internet and it seems ok. but still con not start F Scure.

Accepted Answer

• TVC15
    TVC15 Posts: 50 Active Engager
    edited September 17 Answer ✓

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm glad you were able to figure it out and that it was a simple fix. F-Secure should be updating to or have updated to 19.6. Otherwise, run a manual update to install the current version.

Cheers :)

F-Secure Total v19.6 on 4 Windows PC's and Android. Also, using the free version of Glasswire, just to monitor any apps. 1st outbound connection.

Answers

• TVC15
    TVC15 Posts: 50 Active Engager
    edited September 17

Hello @darius1954,

I would uninstall it from Windows Apps, and after the uninstall, restart your PC. Then log into your My F-Secure account, confirm it has been deleted from your installed devices (otherwise, click it to release that license) and re-download it (Add device) and see if a clean install of the newest 19.6 version resolves it for you.

Kind regards.

F-Secure Total v19.6 on 4 Windows PC's and Android. Also, using the free version of Glasswire, just to monitor any apps. 1st outbound connection.

• darius1954
    darius1954 Posts: 2 Observer

Thanks @TVC15 for your advice.

I fund the problem, i my case was proxy setting that was on (an old proxy). which was obviously old and not valid so I turned it off , and it works now.