New VPN

AWie
AWie Posts: 3 Observer
edited June 11 in Privacy VPN

I have a problem with the new VPN. It seems to turn itself off on its own regularly, and I don't want that. Plus I don't know how to check whether it is on or not. I was pretty shocked to suddenly see a local advertisement today. So if you can not guarantee my permanent protection with this new version, the I will buy a new VPN somewhere else. I was very content with the old one for a long time, but really question why this new screw up?!

Pls answer soon, because I don't want to surf around unprotected, this is a grave violation of trust!

Accepted Answer

Answers

• AWie

I have that Icon, but the pop up window often contradicts that and tells me to turn it on and then doesn't do that. And I found it off AGAIN in the course of today. Sorry, but this thing is worthless to me. I fell safe surfing and I have no way of finding out how often and for how long I wasn´t. This is not what I pay for!

• AWie

I can't spend all day checking my VPN!!!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited June 11

I agree. The only VPN I knew was in the Total version, other than the stand alone Mullvad I was using. I also didn't realize how well Freedome was working for people, until they discontinued it and people found out how lacking the Total version is.

I would rather buy the F-Secure Internet Security and buy a different stand alone VPN app. that has more functions, usability and in being able to monitor it better from a system tray icon and its settings.

• yeoldfart
    yeoldfart Posts: 571 Superuser

the worst is that Wiregard is not available !

Product & Pricing Info