Pricing for renewal is $60 higher than if I purchase on a new account

Pitmar1
Pitmar1 Posts: 2 Observer
edited November 2023 in F-Secure Total

Why is it more expensive to renew my subscription than if I start up a new purchase?

Tagged:

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,621 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello @Pitmar1

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

We have launched our latest campaign designed exclusively for new registered members. By participating, you can secure your device at a remarkable 65% off. After the initial subscription period, the renewal fee will be based on the retail price, ensuring continued protection for your device. Our goal is to ensure that everyone has a chance to protect their devices and enjoy a worry-free online experience.

To keep you in the loop about upcoming campaigns and promotions, we highly recommend following our social media channels. This way, you'll receive timely notifications whenever we roll out new offers. We also want to express our gratitude for your previous support when you took advantage of a promo during your initial registration with F-Secure. Your loyalty means a lot to us!

If you'd like to avail yourself of this special promo, we extend a warm welcome to you. Since you have deleted your account, our system will recognize your email as that of a new member. Once you make your purchase, you'll receive a confirmation email from our trusted payment partner, Cleverbridge, along with a registration link.

Please feel free to reach out if you require any further information or assistance. We are here to help and ensure you have a smooth experience.

Thank you for your attention, and we wish you a fantastic day ahead!

Answers

• Pitmar1
    Pitmar1 Posts: 2 Observer

I went to the auto renewal and it was $167 verses I went to purchase the same product and it was $108 ???

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser
    edited May 2023

Hello,

I am also only an F-Secure user.

Why is it more expensive to renew my subscription than if I start up a new purchase?

Also a little bit discussed there: Why is renewal more expensive than purchase a new product as not logged in User — F-Secure Community

However,

I went to the auto renewal and it was $167 verses I went to purchase the same product and it was $108 ???

Does mentioned 'reduced' local price listed as a discount? For example, on-going promo-offer or something like that?

And what was the cost of your original (initial) purchase? Is it higher, lower or equal to mentioned renewal price?

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.