I think my F secure has been hacked

Options
alisonu158
alisonu158 Posts: 3 Observer
edited November 2023 in F-Secure ID Protection

Hi All.

I think my F Secure has been hacked. I am being told my subscription has ended , it hasn't, and I must renew immediately. The page isn't like any I've seen before and It all seems off.

Do I uninstall FeSecure and reinstall or ignore it?

Thanks

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,659 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

@alisonu158

I wanted to assure you that your subscription for F-Secure Total, 5 devices, is still active and in good standing. However, to help us investigate the issue you mentioned, could you please provide us with more details? Did you receive an email regarding the matter, or is it a pop-up message appearing on your computer screen? If possible, sharing a screenshot with us would be incredibly helpful.

@swdeva

I see that you were able to successfully renew your subscription. It appears that there was a pending order that was causing the renewal issue, however, once the order was canceled, you were able to proceed with the renewal process.

For future reference, it might be a good idea to check both your Inbox and Junk/Spam folders for any emails from our payment partner, Cleverbridge, in case you encounter similar issues.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance. We're here to help!

Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Answers

• swdeva
    swdeva Posts: 1 Observer
    Options

Hi I am trying to renew my subscription but not working.

• alisonu158
    Options

Hi . Thank you for your replies. These are the pop ups.

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,659 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @alisonu158

Thank you for getting back to us.

It appears that you haven't logged in to the app yet to activate your subscription. Please press "Please log in" and enter your My F-Secure credentials. Once you complete the setup process, F-Secure will provide protection for your device.

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Thank you, and have a wonderful day.

• alisonu158
    Options

I literally just LOL'd . You can tell I'm a wizard with tech.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info