Help me stop SSL pinning, corrupdating, and provisioning custom os of windows and android

Subrectre
Subrectre Posts: 13 Observer
edited November 2023 in F-Secure Internet Security

I had fsecure antivirus and internet security on my windows 10 dell via my spectrum internet account. There's many warnings from site redirects but what this is got through undetected.

I believe I'm being personally attacked and hated on by a hacker for being a potent idealist.

.I have been SSL pinned and reprovisioned and on my Android phone and windows computer, I can't factory reset my phone because the recovery images... Both work in different instances, and have received every text and email and read and even if I find a strong solution strategy, it writes its potency away.

So even if I boot up hirens cd the os are corrupted, but I've never taken my computer out of secure boot.

Whatever is on me is learning how to get stronger.

And even after I factory reset, even using only my phones network carrier(no wifi)

I see this in my saved wifi networks after a fresh install, I try to remove it:

My tech support calls are dropped and I'm unable to call them back.

And when I do call them back I go through the automated system and get 1 of 2 operators that always pick up depending on the time of day... It's not law enforcement, and it's not an automated form of attack ...

You can see in this line of code how the ftp and http routes are utilizing internal networking to create those instances and I have found much corruption my windows run parallel instances of linux subsystems That remain in system32 after factory resetting...

I've thought about opening up my wifi to the public, because this person steals from my banks and it's too complicated to explain abd therefore im simply not believed by the Los Angeles sheriff and my banks who cross reference my ISP to determine it must be me using the money..... And I mean tens of thousands but...that's years old, now. ... I had beaten this but ...

I believe I know The person doing this, if this a personal attack.. it would make sense he found me if he still talks to her... So if this is custom work I'm certain I know who. Remember I'm in Los Angeles this guy's stabbed me in the face, because of what I had learned. Even though he's been convicted for felonies long before he was my neighbor while I have no criminal record.

I say it because it's true, not to alarm you or to imply distress, just to let you know I have found no solutions from the sheriff and have received no reply from ic3..

So again, I'm no longer in mortal danger ... i moved away from my old neighbor, I know he has robbed my condo and disabled my cameras prior and took them too and watches my location... I'm sure he can,but if there's a way to nail him you can suggest. you betcha I will, I'm not the kind of person who likes causing those kind of dramatic changes to people's lives but it's been done and once again is being done, ... I had drums guitars, bass guitars, dozens of laptops to repair, he's even taken what was for the bills through accounts and never directly... according to peoplefinder he's a college level networking dropout ... idk if that should ever mix with felons, it's a thousand times worse than teaching locksmithing in prison but idk what came first just what is.

It's madness but ... Balance... And I'm not rich at all... I live in a much less wealthy district of LA.. one of those desert cities along it's border ... just as dangerous.... But more inclusive.

I'm not asking for a replacement 9th gen i5 dell latitude, I admitted it was personal, but I am telling you never was warned about anything that wasn't stopped or overstepped a warning online....

But some remote admin from a serious tech savvy technician would be solid. Unless it's on spectrum to buy it, I'd put this on them.. theyve been very very rude about this when I was under heavy fire. But if it can't be resolved by anyone ... =\

Accepted Answer

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser
    Answer ✓

Hello,

I am only an F-Secure user.

As such, I think F-Secure Support will recommend to contact Spectrum Support channels since your solution is branded. Perhaps, some Support Agents or Tech Analysts may help with some sides of your situation.

If not (or in addition and more accurate) - to search some IT (or as you called it 'remote admins') old school web-boards or communities with aim to help others or to discuss troubles. Likely, some freelancers can do such assistance too. However, I think most of that is a bit of risky and there are a lot of scam and rogue tricksters who can harm/hack instead of helping.

Also, I think that your current experience is about something else (after a factory resets and other steps) or mentioned points in screenshots can be with no relation to the rest of story (which can be unsorted yet).

For example, if to "Google" keywords like "VerizonWifiAccess", "Action Not Allowed / Contact your admin", "Mobile network not Available" and so on -- the results are quite popular. I mean, 'common' trouble or an explanation is 'normal'.

If Verizon is related to your Mobile data (cellular data network) - then, maybe, it is a default configuration or 'tweak' set-up by provider. You could try to read about (for example, reddit.com discussion) - it may be easy to understand if these explanations are applied to your case.

Perhaps, it is a good idea to check your Google(?) account and its setting/passwords/privacy and other places. At least, it will reduce any 'unreasoned' explanations of second point.

What about latest point - it can be anything, including VPN connection or sort of. Is there any way to contact your tech support by any other phone or place?

Thanks!

Answers

• Subrectre

Just any advise, or perhaps remote admin and possibly making an introduction by opening a secure dialogue with an ic3 agent is possible, should be within the capabilities of a professional person working for a reputable internet security company. And If this is in fact, a custom made personal attack or misguided professional overstepping by theft, and I'll love you forever.

Either way I have reason to believe 4 redirected cell phone company operators all with similar accents are concerned and escalating my call until it switches over like it was.l a hand off and I was expected to believe a local accent hand off to a lethargic person telling me to live with this sounds acceptable.

I don't believe this is criminal law 9-7.000 in effect either, why would it be unless someone crooked who can't arrest me for what I don't do is lying. The theft and my awareness to such sadition doesn't otherwise fit.

The depth of this hack has been so hard to prove. I've been called crazy by common aquatinted folks working under professional capacity... Who simply didn't believe it was a valid reason, I couldn't produce the money for bills I promised. Especially the way it makes a fresh install of an antivirus useless

• Subrectre

Do you don't dismiss me that Verizon network saved in a net10 phone is an perceived error of generalizing carrier lookup data, you can't email a net10 phone with vzwmail, so when my APN switches carriers. it's another indicator according to the most knowledgable concerned cellphone agent.

Codes provided by GitHub containing ad lib instructions to split resources and permissions shouldn't exist after a factory reset, just like linux subsystems with fat penguin icons added on 3/23/2023 should exist in /system32 after I reset windows w/ no personal files kept.

• Subrectre

Btw in.mfile is nothing good. But this is post facto I never received a ransom to remove

• Subrectre

They don't help either does my phone service. . My Android and windows are both custom they reset

• Subrectre

Yeah you're right I had no idea Microsoft was so dependant on GitHub for networking all these years

My open SSL aftermarket take home contract told me so

My bad

• Subrectre

The apache 2.0 licence reads that I owe contributors of microsofts code all that I will ever have it makes sense

• Subrectre

Oh the apache 2.0 licence states that all my property is theirs by "authorship" ... I assume the code contributors own me via their apache licence

• Subrectre

The apache licence says I'll never be able to contact the authorities and it seems so .. I AM NIT KIDDING WANT TO SEE

• Subrectre

Like making 500$ transfers when I'm in a hospital with no phone is totally reasonable ... Wonder what hospital wonder why? I've had enough

• Subrectre

F&n years of this

• Subrectre

Trying to work to live inside pointless if I can't recieve money I can't contact the authorities because I'm blocked somehow ....

That's not false imprisonment because their apache licence says so .... So idk where's the great reveal ... I'm starting to scream tech support over and overike tom cruise m cuz this isn't the real world anymore

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Don'y worry... try to make better state and fix your situation step by step.

At least, seems that your troubles are complicated - it is more easy to deal with them with a kind of patience. And, probably, there still should be people around and ways to contact support near you. It surely hard to do via Internet only.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info