New versio F Secure Total

MacStudio
MacStudio Posts: 1 New Member
edited October 2023 in F-Secure Total

how that is it possible after the new version of F secure, spam mail comes in as much as possible, excuse me!, but have used f- secure over 10 years and this is the worst version in f-secure's history. The VPN is active when it feels like it and shuts down every few minutes. F-secure support says that have small problems with the new version? small?. If spam flows in even though I use the highest protection priority setting, the problem is not so small, even when I am on my bank page via secure internet surfing, the security shuts off. There are so many serious errors on the new F secure, so I hope you get the bugs repaired very quickly!.

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,608 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello @MacStudio

Welcome to the F-Secure Community. Thank you for your post.

I regret to hear that you're having some trouble with the latest version of F-Secure. As a long-time customer of over 10 years, it's completely understandable that you're feeling frustrated.

how that is it possible after the new version of F secure, spam mail comes in as much as possible, excuse me!

While F-Secure doesn't have a spam filter for consumers, it does offer a range of features to help protect you while you're online, including browsing and banking protection, anti-virus features, a VPN to mask your IP, and a password manager to protect your passwords and monitor for any breaches.

F-Secure Total — One app to secure your digital moments | F-Secure

What's new in the F-Secure app for Mac - F-Secure Community

F-Secure's offering as of February 14, 2023 - F-Secure Community

The VPN is active when it feels like it and shuts down every few minutes.

Could you give us some more information about the issue you're experiencing? Which device are you using, and what operating system and version is it running? Have you tried restarting your computer and making sure that F-Secure is the only VPN software running?

I understand that you're particularly concerned about the security of your online banking, and I want to reassure you that F-Secure is constantly updating its software to address any security threats and vulnerabilities. To check that F-Secure is properly protecting your device, look for the "You are protected" message in the main user interface. And if you need further guidance, we have some helpful online resources that you can check out Securing your web browsing | Total | Latest | F-Secure User Guides

I hope these suggestions will be helpful, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance.

This discussion has been closed.