Internet Security renewal.

EJB
EJB Posts: 46 Contributor
edited September 2023 in F-Secure Internet Security

When renewing the subscription for my Internet Security it starts from that moment.

Why does it not follow on from the expiry of the current version?

I have lost 2 months over the last 4 years!

I have had a 2 year 3 device subscription for many years.

I am sure this didn't always happen.

Accepted Answer

Answers

• EJB
    EJB Posts: 46 Contributor
    edited March 2023

Yes I did.

However when I purchased my new Internet Security it simply overrode the current installation of the programme and started from that date.

This obviously happened a couple of years ago on the previous renewal.

I now assume if I don't select automatic renewal I will have to renew on the appropriate date....or at least close to it?

It really isn't a great problem but other programmes do tend to run from the original end date.

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,621 Community Manager

Hello @EJB

Thanks for your comment.

However when I purchased my new Internet Security it simply overrode the current installation of the programme and started from that date.

Please note that when you install the new F-Secure Internet Security, it will remove the old version to avoid any potential conflicts between the two antivirus programs Can I have more than one security product installed on my device? - F-Secure Community

To help us understand your situation better, could you please share the subscription code for your previous F-Secure Internet Security? I have sent you a private message, you can share it by using the private message.

I now assume if I don't select automatic renewal I will have to renew on the appropriate date....or at least close to it?

You can renew your subscription up to 30 days before it expires, and the new subscription length will be added to your current expiry date. For instance, if your current subscription ends on March 24th, 2025, and you renew it for 24 months, your new expiry date will be March 24th, 2027.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info