PLEASE

Cristiano
Cristiano Posts: 3 Observer
edited September 2023 in F-Secure ID Protection

I'M LOSE ALL MY PASSWORDS. THE APPLICATION DOES NOT OPEN ON MY IPHONE FOR OVER A WEEK, PLEASE FIX THIS ERROR. SINCE THE UPDATE. WITH THIS 6.3 UPDATE, IT'S NOT WORKING IN IOS SYSTEM. PLEASE, REVIEW WHAT'S GOING ON!! THANKS

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,608 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello @Cristiano @SergioCruz66 @Lerrickd

Thank you for reaching out.

The new version of F-Secure ID Protection, 6.4 has been released on the App Store! If you've been experiencing any crashes lately, updating the app should fix that issue right up.

If you need any help with updating or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to help!

Thank you for choosing F-Secure ID Protection and have a fantastic day!

Answers

• SergioCruz66
    SergioCruz66 Posts: 1 Observer

Same problem. Face recognition or password have no effect. It closes once it starts opening

We need an answer....

• Cristiano

zero para este aplicativo, fui orientado pelos técnicos e tudo em inglês a desinstalar e reinstalar novamente. Conclusão, fiz e perdi todas as minhas senhas cadastradas. O aplicativo não fica registrado o seu e-mail que você cadastra pela primeira vez, para puxar o que já foi cadastra, ele começa do zero novamente. muita raiva aqui 😭😕😡😠 DECEPCIONADO

• zaimazmi
    zaimazmi Posts: 26 F-Secure Employee

Hi @Cristiano and @SergioCruz66

Thanks for contacting us at F-Secure Community.

Please be informed that currently, we have an issue with the ID Protection on iOS devices specifically on version iOS 16.3.1 which affected the users to unlock the app itself.

This issue has been escalated to our R&D backend team for further investigation, and they are in the midst to expedite the progress.

As of now, the suggested workaround is to reinstall the ID Protection itself from the problematic device. We strongly suggest you back up your data from Password Vault if you used it on the ID Protection on the 2nd device. Otherwise, you may use the sync code to transfer the data from other devices.

Exporting Vault data from the app | ID PROTECTION | Latest | F-Secure User Guides

Syncing your Vault data with other devices | ID Protection | Latest | F-Secure User Guides

Thanks!

• Cristiano

Prezado, obrigado pelo retorno, mas diante das orientações eu reinstalei o aplicativo no aguardo de sucesso ao recuperar minhas senhas, mas não foi isso que aconteceu. Ao reinstalar, mesmo inserindo o meu e-mail que eu havia cadastrado anteriormente no aplicativo ele não recuperou absolutamente nada. Como se eu estivesse entrando no aplicativo pela primeira vez. Diante disso fiquei muito triste e chateado, pois perdi todas as minhas senhas, e esta dando um trabalho danado para eu recuperar item por item das senhas de cartões, aplicativos, e-mails, sites etc.

• Lerrickd
    Lerrickd Posts: 1 Observer

hello. i cannot start ID protect for IOS on my phone. If i cannot start the app how can i create a sync code from an new device. secondly if i reinstall the app will IP protect work if i use my master password

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info