support arm processors for windows 11 arm

star96
star96 Posts: 1 New Member
edited August 2023 in F-Secure VPN

Hi f-secure i have a question,

i know you not support arm processors at moment but i want to know if you support qualcomm nuvia chips when they come out in 2024 and if you do wouold you make arm processer version of f-secure freedom vpn for windows windows 11 arm with qualcomm nuvia chips coming out in 2024.

thanks f-secure

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,621 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello @star96

i know you not support arm processors at moment

Yes, you are correct.

i want to know if you support qualcomm nuvia chips when they come out in 2024 and if you do wouold you make arm processer version of f-secure freedom vpn for windows windows 11 arm with qualcomm nuvia chips coming out in 2024.

Qualcomm Nuvia chips are also ARM-based processors, so unfortunately, they are not currently supported for F-Secure products. And there is no plan for ARM-based processors will be supported in the future.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Thank you and have a good day.

Answers

• Amirul
    Amirul Posts: 161 F-Secure Employee

Hi @star96

Thank you for reaching out to F-Secure Community.

Thank you for your suggestion regarding support for ARM processors on Windows 11. While I don't have any information about specific plans for this at the moment, I can assure you that our development team is always working to improve and expand our products and services.

However, you can always share your idea and request on Feature Requests Channel and our research and development team can look at and consider it in the next project.

https://community.f-secure.com/en/categories/Idea_ExchangeThank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info