Connection problem

mehdifirefox
mehdifirefox Posts: 1 New Member
edited June 2023 in F-Secure VPN

1. I am looking for an email for a few hours to ask the question but not find

Have a very bad support and site.

2. I am from Iran and some servers are connected but after 2 it will be cut exactly

The rest of the servers and protocols will not connect

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,621 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello @mehdifirefox

Welcome to our F-Secure Community page. Thank you for your post.

1. I am looking for an email for a few hours to ask the question but not find

We do not have a specific email for support to send inquiries because it can delay communication. We do have chat and phone support at this link Contact support | F-Secure

You can reach our support thru these channels at your convenient time.

However, posting your inquiry in the community is sufficient. Our users and moderators will assist you with your doubts.

2. I am from Iran and some servers are connected but after 2 it will be cut exactly

The rest of the servers and protocols will not connect

Could you provide us with more information? What product are you using to get this issue? I can see that you have registered for a trial F-Secure TOTAL account. May I confirm with you that you are talking about F-Secure FREEDOME VPN here?

If yes, F-Secure FREEDOME VPN is not available in Iran. You can check this link Not available | F-Secure FREEDOME VPN | F-Secure

This is the list of countries where you can use FREEDOME Where can I buy F-Secure FREEDOME? | FREEDOME | Latest | F-Secure User Guides

Kindly let me know if you require further information.

Thank you and Happy New Year.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info