Hackers have ruined my life

I bought a new phone and that's when it started happening. At least that's what I thought. Slowly I think it was happening before then but full on after the new phone maybe the SIM card was cloned by the guy I bought it from at the store who keep giving me discounts on the phone that I wasn't supposed to get because it was a Motorola Stylo but it was supposed to be the 2022 version 5G he sold me the 4G version which the hacker has. I believe one of the hackers because they're several according to the bank there was five of them online when I was online and they had to boot us all off. It started slowly with my emails changing of the passwords.. then it got worse and now they've cloned my apps and they placed an app called steady linked in my bank account where my direct deposit goes and it's too late to cancel it. I hope they don't take my check. They've changed all my passcodes and they remote control my phone and my other phones too. They changed the passcode on my iPhone and I can't get in. I don't know what to do because I've lost everything contacts, emails, apps,pictures, files etc they've completely emptied my phones through the Google drive. I can't talk to anyone because I can't get a hold of anyone. I'm alone my roommates moving out next week and I can't get a hold of anyone to find a place to move to because he's locked me out of my apps. I can't search for a place. He's locked me out of social media. I know he's watching me through the phone he has sent me messages saying let's have some fun. I know he's listening he put a toolbar across the screen with speakers there's special speakers on this phone. I feel like I'm being watched at all times maybe I'm just getting paranoid. He seems to have control over everything I do in this phone and all my phones. Even the straight up Wi-Fi phones. He doesn't need Wi-Fi. I've done factory resets on all my phones several times but he can set the phones up on his own. I don't know if he could be close by or far away. I had identity theft in 2019 and 20 but they only had control of my apps and I tried to shut off the apps and the whole Google system like Google drive and Google search and Google photos but that didn't work. I don't know who could be this intelligent but they are. They spend all their time online. I tried to outsmart them and try a different email dome. I tried several. They linked themselves to mine and sent them to Microsoft cloud where all my information is and put a PIN code. I know this because I joined Microsoft for email and it showed me. I'm not sure what to do because if I get a new phone they're going to follow me into the phone because I had an old phone that I haven't used it was new and I had it stacked away. I booted it up and put in brand new emails and he found me like fast. I put in someone else's name like Patsy Cline so how did he find me and how will I ever get away or ever have devices again? I called the feds and I called the cops they're useless. They're going to let him do money laundering in my bank account. I don't get it what's up with this world?!

Comments

• Patkat56
    Patkat56 Posts: 2 Observer

I bought a new phone and that's when it started happening. At least that's what I thought. Slowly I think it was happening before then but full on after the new phone maybe the SIM card was cloned by the guy I bought it from at the store who keep giving me discounts on the phone that I wasn't supposed to get because it was a Motorola Stylo but it was supposed to be the 2022 version 5G he sold me the 4G version which the hacker has. I believe one of the hackers because they're several according to the bank there was five of them online when I was online and they had to boot us all off. It started slowly with my emails changing of the passwords.. then it got worse and now they've cloned my apps and they placed an app called steady linked in my bank account where my direct deposit goes and it's too late to cancel it. I hope they don't take my check. They've changed all my passcodes and they remote control my phone and my other phones too. They changed the passcode on my iPhone and I can't get in. I don't know what to do because I've lost everything contacts, emails, apps,pictures, files etc they've completely emptied my phones through the Google drive. I can't talk to anyone because I can't get a hold of anyone. I'm alone my roommates moving out next week and I can't get a hold of anyone to find a place to move to because he's locked me out of my apps. I can't search for a place. He's locked me out of social media. I know he's watching me through the phone he has sent me messages saying let's have some fun. I know he's listening he put a toolbar across the screen with speakers there's special speakers on this phone. I feel like I'm being watched at all times maybe I'm just getting paranoid. He seems to have control over everything I do in this phone and all my phones. Even the straight up Wi-Fi phones. He doesn't need Wi-Fi. I've done factory resets on all my phones several times but he can set the phones up on his own. I don't know if he could be close by or far away. I had identity theft in 2019 and 20 but they only had control of my apps and I tried to shut off the apps and the whole Google system like Google drive and Google search and Google photos but that didn't work. I don't know who could be this intelligent but they are. They spend all their time online. I tried to outsmart them and try a different email dome. I tried several. They linked themselves to mine and sent them to Microsoft cloud where all my information is and put a PIN code. I know this because I joined Microsoft for email and it showed me. I'm not sure what to do because if I get a new phone they're going to follow me into the phone because I had an old phone that I haven't used it was new and I had it stacked away. I booted it up and put in brand new emails and he found me like fast. I put in someone else's name like Patsy Cline so how did he find me and how will I ever get away or ever have devices again? I called the feds and I called the cops they're useless. They're going to let him do money laundering in my bank account. I don't get it what's up with this world?!

• Hacked_individual
    Hacked_individual Posts: 2 Observer

Wow that was a very good reply. I've been dealing with a similar situation with an old roommate that has gained control of my network after installing openWRT over my stick of iij firmware. This has been going on a month for me but the OP mentioned there were some signs on my phone before he actually made himself known. If I hadn't caught his 3 devices on my network after T-Mobile did a reset on my router( T-Mobile 5g home internet) It would have been longer before I noticed and also wouldn't be so sure who is doing the things that are happening on my phone. There seems to be no solution except taking a break from the internet and trashing all my devices. I've been through 4 phones and the all get hijacked. He seems to have put me in a contained virtual SD card that is isolated from internal storage so when I use a malware scanner it doesn't detect anything. Also he uses OEM and Google apps mainly Google play services and adds permissions to them to be able to achieve different tasks like turning on the camera and mic. Or reporting everything I do back to him. When I find an app that could possibly help me he turns it off somehow. Or just makes it appear to be working but it really isnt doing anything. He has done that to anything that uses Android VPN. Just like OP factory reset is useless and only seems to reset the apps I've downloaded. He has me going through his DNS that he has put on my network. As well as turned off adb so I can't utilize that method.

• Hacked_individual
    Hacked_individual Posts: 2 Observer

https://community.f-secure.com/en/discussion/comment/131210#Comment_131210Wow that was a very good reply. I've been dealing with a similar situation with an old roommate that has gained control of my network after installing openWRT over my stick of iij firmware. This has been going on a month for me but the OP mentioned there were some signs on my phone before he actually made himself known. If I hadn't caught his 3 devices on my network after T-Mobile did a reset on my router( T-Mobile 5g home internet) It would have been longer before I noticed and also wouldn't be so sure who is doing the things that are happening on my phone. There seems to be no solution except taking a break from the internet and trashing all my devices. I've been through 4 phones and the all get hijacked. He seems to have put me in a contained virtual SD card that is isolated from internal storage so when I use a malware scanner it doesn't detect anything. Also he uses OEM and Google apps mainly Google play services and adds permissions to them to be able to achieve different tasks like turning on the camera and mic. Or reporting everything I do back to him. When I find an app that could possibly help me he turns it off somehow. Or just makes it appear to be working but it really isnt doing anything. He has done that to anything that uses Android VPN. Just like OP factory reset is useless and only seems to reset the apps I've downloaded. He has me going through his DNS that he has put on my network. As well as turned off adb so I can't utilize that method. As we speak he is trying hard to not let me post this comment

• NoOneBelieves
    NoOneBelieves Posts: 2 New Member

2024..Feb.18..

Ty for your candid and not only relatable but the exact existence ive dealt with since May2023...And Still Current..

With all due respect I won't get into the thick ****..It's Relentless and Seems now as if it's Not planning any sort of Finality and not sure still Who/What/Why..End Game??

Thanks for Your Posts..

It's to Too much for me to even try and explain..

I'm being considered as completely delusional..So I don't bother much anymore..

All the best

Keep me posted as I will come with news hopefully closure and Encouraging..Man I miss my Complete every minute of what's been months..PRIVACY..It's priceless I've learned

• NoOneBelieves
    NoOneBelieves Posts: 2 New Member

For the Record..

No Bad relationship Breakup or anything along those lines..

The worst is I wish I could realize this Disgusting F'n Grossening treatment came with any sort of warrant..

Man...Very Much has seen/recorded me.. With knowing I kinda been going through other ****..

Foots on the Gas

I've been a single Fella for sometime

Haven't slept alone on Monghs